Senin, 29 Agustus 2016

ABOUT ME

Hello everyone!

My name is nuke ashilah afkar, the name of a nuke. I live on land a banana with my parents, my brother, and my sisters. I was the son of the five of nine children. I was born dibandung and the original was the bandung, I'm now 16 years old.

My hobby is listening to music I liked, read novels and comic books, singing even though my voice is not good. I like a cat, because I think the cat is cute.

my dream is to be a doctor because I consider to be a doctor that we can help people who do need our help.


That's just an introduction from me thank you and I'm sorry if there's something wrong because actually this is the first time I wrote diblog, and also I never thought to write in a blog.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar